Negotiating Best Price
Property buyers are often forced to compete on several fronts: against other buyers; against the vendor’s expectations; and against the real estate agent who is tenacious in achieving the highest price for the vendor. I can assure you from experience that your competition comes to the contest strong and well prepared. To be in the running, you need to do the same.
The strength of Buyer’s Domain is that we bring to the negotiating table, a combination of experience, intelligence, confidence and diligence. With his background in law, Nick Viner is analytical, discerning and a shrewd negotiator. This all adds up to winning form.
Features of the Buyer’s Domain Negotiating Service include:
- Evaluation of the target property through a comparison with similar properties sold within the suburb and/or adjoining suburbs in the preceding 6 months.
- Comprehensive analysis of property deficits to shore up the bargaining position.
- Investigation into the vendor’s motives for selling, and any undisclosed and realistic expectation of price from the selling agent.
- Due diligence into environmental factors, such as the demographics of the area, the neighbourhood and convenient public infrastructure.
- Unrelenting insistence on Best Price
Bid at Auction
Buyer’s Domain optimises your chances of success at auction. We know how Real Estate Agents and Auctioneers think and the stratagems they employ to maximise vendor advantage. We understand the dynamic of the auction event and apply this to your advantage. We have significant experience bidding at auction because we attend auctions for our existing clients on a regular basis. In the case of a property passed-in, our ability to negotiate with relevant parties is enhanced by an informed but emotionally detached position. Your potential to save on purchase price is significantly increased by the Buyer’s Domain bid at auction service.
Buyer’s Domain – we’ll get you home
Buyer’s Domain, we help negotiate or bidding at Auction
Don’t make a move until you’ve called 0405 134 645